Our Pro Bibs are a highly popular product across our client base; check out the video below for a closer look on the key benefits of our bibs...
Key Benefits of our Pro Bibs
- Reversed engineered Pro GT Chamois for a smoother top surface to reduce friction in the saddle.
- Top layer includes carbon thread which is a rapid dry fabric and has enhanced antibacterial properties.
- Laser cut Italian leg bands to keep your bibs in place without digging into your legs like traditional grippers, enhancing your comfort on the bike. They stretch & mould to your legs - you won’t even notice them on!
- Reflective strips included for extra visibility on those dawn and dusk rides.
- Comfort tech strap bib n brace with enhanced stretch retention properties to adjust and mould to different body heights.
- Double layered back panel for additional coverage.
- Made with an Italian fabric with a high % of lycra component (80% nylon / 20% lycra blend) provides optimal level stretch and recovery characteristics, best shape retention, and a perfect comfort & feel.
Available in both our Brooklyn Project range & Ventou Custom.
The service, price, and product were splendid. The jerseys look/feel great, and really helped our riders stand out.
Coburg Cycling Club changed to Ventou as our club supplier because they met the criteria we were looking for. Locally made, easy to use portal which sends directly to club members, consistent fitting and sizing, and high quality. We have found Ventou professional and easy to deal with and have met all our expectations as a club.
The jerseys are fantastic- thank you so much for getting them done so quickly. I'd be more than happy to write a Google review for you!
The kits are phenomenal, both comfort and looks. We had two compete the 250 in an effort and a half, total time including ferry was about 12 hours.
Other than that we had 2 finish the 100 in the top 10 (3rd place was on a single speed too !! ) but as for me, I had a last minute family situation that took me to Perth on Friday and only just got back into Melbourne today.
Thanks again for all of your work getting these done!
Thank you so much!!!
I really appreciate your assistance and the shirts look awesome!
We’re very happy. Sizing worked out nicely for all!
Really happy with the custom kits from Ventou. Great communication throughout the design, ordering and delivery processes. Fantastic quality and classy design. Thanks Trent, Melissa, Lalaine and the whole Ventou team.
Everyone was super impressed with the kits before, during and after the ride. Everyone looked a treat!
We just managed to battle over the line in the 100km event, but less than half of the guys doing the 210km managed to finish. Pretty brutal conditions for cycling!
Thanks for all your assistance once again.
Thanks very much for producing and sending through the O-I Glass jersey’s – they look fantastic and everyone is stoked about them!
Ventou Custom Cycling Wear really hit the spot on the amazing kit they designed for the Ride for Life 2018 merchandise range. We are still frothing hard on the matching event Cycle Bib-Knicks and Cycle Socks.
Kits were brilliant. Fitted well, really comfy and looked great on the road.