Intelligent stretch memory
4 way elastomeric stretch
ELITE CHAMOIS FEATURES
High density foam 120kg/m3
After extensive research & development we have introduced our new elite bib shorts. Unparalleled features designed to optimise performance and comfort, whilst resulting in a premium stylish look. Constructed using a highly breathable Italian warped fabric (not knitted) increasing the compressive nature of the fabric. Italian TMF® Skyve chamois offers maximum shock absorption for all day riding (8+ hours).
- Italian warped fabric (not knitted) increasing the compressive nature of the fabric, also providing superior breathability and sweat wicking characteristics
- Bluesign® certified, which guarantees the fabric is produced using the most environmentally friendly practices to leave the smallest impact on the environment as possible
- Oeko-tex® Standard 100 certified, which guarantees that every element of the garment has been tested for harmful materials
- Italian TMF® Skyve 15mm chamois offers maximum shock absorption for all day riding (8+ hours)
- Top layer includes carbon thread, which is a rapid dry fabric and has enhanced antibacterial properties.
- Perforations in the front and outer ischiatic areas of the chamois enhance the airflow filter system to maximise breathability and dryness
- Chamois foam structure optimises ergo-fitting comfort
- Laser cut Italian leg bands keep your bibs in place without digging into your legs like traditional grippers, enhancing your comfort on the bike. They stretch & mould to your legs - you won't even notice them on!
- Reflective logos included for extra visibility on those dawn and dusk rides.
- Comfort tech strap bib n brace with enhanced stretch retention properties to adjust and mould to different body heights.
- Double layered back panel for additional coverage.
- UPF50+ sun protection certification